I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God
while I have any being.
May my meditation be sweet to Him;
as for me, I will rejoice in the Lord.
Psalm 104:33-34
Feasting on the riches of his grace,
resting' neath his sheltering wing,
always looking on his smiling face,
that is why I shout and sing.
resting' neath his sheltering wing,
always looking on his smiling face,
that is why I shout and sing.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
sweetest name I know,
fills my every longing,
keeps me singing as I go.
sweetest name I know,
fills my every longing,
keeps me singing as I go.
6 comments :
Sweet lyrics to start my day. Love you.
I love that old song- xo Diana
This is one of my favorite hymns :) Thank you for sharing with us and the Scripture blessed my heart. Your blog looks absolutely beautiful!! Hugs
Wonderful words today, Karen.
Have always loved that song.
I love that Psalm and song - - both voice my feelings of praise to HIM!
Post a Comment