Once I tutored a little guy in reading and math, who often spent the first two minutes of any assignment moaning, "This is to-oo-oo ha-a-ard!!" When he finally got started, he usually did okay!
Sometimes when I am going through a "test", I sit down to pray, but instead, find myself spending several minutes whining to the Lord: "This problem is impossible!"
Does God ever wring His hands and say: "Ooops, I didn't see this coming! What on earth will I do?"
No, He is a mighty God, a loving Father, who cares about the things that concern us.
God doesn't play hide-and-seek with us.
He's not remote; he's near.
We live and move in him,
can't get away from him!
Acts 17:27-28 Message
He's not remote; he's near.
We live and move in him,
can't get away from him!
Acts 17:27-28 Message
6 comments :
Beautiful, and comforting. Happy Valentines Day, love you my friend.
It's so easy, if we just give it to Him!! Thanks for the reminder this morning!
I do that all too often! I spend time whining instead of praying. Great post :)
Well said. Your illustration is so good and I like the verse in the Message. :)
I know what you mean, Karen. This last couple of weeks, losing my only brother, were filled with a lot of "I don't get this, God" moments for me. Blessings to you- xo Diana
I'm guilty of this as well. It's amazing what we can accomplish with God's help. Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Post a Comment