Saturday, April 22, 2017

You Can Make It!

"If I could just be like someone else... if I could be in their family... if I could have what they have... if I could do what they are doing, all would be different and all would be well.   No, precious one. That is a ruse.  I am the One who has made you like you are, and placed you where you are.  Yes I know the circumstances you face are a challenge.  One day you will look back and thank Me.  Right now you can't  see it from your perspective.  You don't think you can make it.  Yes you can.  Yes you will.  I am here moving you to victory."
Beverly Robinson "What The Lord Is Saying Today," September 8, 2011. 

Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 
Romans 8:17-18 

13 comments :

Red Rose Alley said...

This is very much needed right now, dear Karen, and as I nod off to sleep right now, I will smile for your blog friendship.

~Sheri

Sandra said...

beautiful words and thoughts, comforting and lifting up as is the song

Theresa said...

So true dear Karen! Enjoy your Sunday my friend, HUGS!

Mildred said...

Good Morning, Sis! I am enjoying the pretty video and thank you for sharing the verses from Romans. I wish you a nice day. Love you.

L. D. said...

Amen. Thanks for sharing this Karen.

Mary Hutchins said...

A great message for this wonderful Lord's Day.

beingwoven.org said...

Only He truly knows all of the answers to every concern, every question. May we lean into Him and hear His still small voice. Thank you for sharing what I needed to read today.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh YES! We can make it, through Christ Jesus our Lord! He is our "all in all". Thank you for these words of hope.

BCAUSEHELIVES.blogspot.com said...

Love the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and the song, plus the verses of Scripture. I look forward to the day when we are with Him and all our worries and cares are gone. God bless you today.

Connie said...

Beautiful message today. Wishing you a good week ahead.

Linda Hoye said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for your kind words. Thank you also for sharing these words and music--they blessed me this afternoon. I hope you're enjoying a restful Sunday.

Rose said...

I am afraid that sometimes I think 'if only' this or that...but then I think 'what if'...what if I didn't have food for family...how would it be to live in a war zone...

Debby Ray said...

So much truth in this post, Karen. Thank you for sharing this! Have a blessed week!

Blog Archive