Friday, February 10, 2017

The Mighty Power of God

I sing the mighty power of God, that made the mountains rise;
That spread the flowing seas abroad, and built the lofty skies.
I sing the wisdom that ordained the sun to rule the day;
The moon shines full at His command, and all the stars obey.

Isaac Watts


We had and incredible pink, aqua, and purple sunset this evening in the west, while the 'snow moon' was rising in the east. I don't know if I will be able to see the eclipse and comet tonight. Isn't God's creation amazing!

9 comments :

Debbie Harris said...

Glorious beauty in deed!
At every turn we see the spender and greatness of God.

Bless you♡

Mildred said...

Beautiful words penned by IW. So blessed to be able to see God's beauty all around us. Wishing you and family a blessed weekend.

Dianna said...

Oh yes,,,His creation is amazing!

Christine said...

So glad to find you through your sweet sister Mildred! Thank you for visiting my photo blog today too!
Sunrise & sunset always cause me to stop & remember afresh how great & might & GOOD is our God!
Pleased to follow your blog now!
Christine

Rose said...

I always thing God must have had fun creating everything! Specially the birds and butterflies!

Mary Hutchins said...

Yes, it's amazing...He gave us so much beauty to enjoy!

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, indeed. I am in awe when I step into nature and see the beauty of God's world. The sunset you saw sounds wonderful.

Have a sweet Sunday.

~Sheri

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, truly glorious!!! Our God is the Master Designer of this Universe! No wonder it is so beautiful!!

Connie said...

So much beauty in nature--what a gift it is to us.

Blog Archive