Saturday, February 4, 2017

Praying for the Nations

The earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord.
Psalm 33:5
"Our prayers can go where we cannot...there are no borders, no prison walls, no doors that are closed to us when we pray.” Brother Andrew

I read the story of God's Smuggler, missionary Brother Andrew. He risked his life to go into Communist countries behind the "iron curtain" to carry God's Word beginning in 1955. He also founded OPEN DOORS to serve the persecuted church.

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who know forgiveness and peace through Jesus Christ, and those who desperately long to know Him.


5 comments :

Sandra said...

also not only does prayer have no borders, we can pray anytime anywhere any place. there is no correct place to pray

Mildred said...

Our prayers can go where we cannot. I love that. I wish you and yours a very nice weekend.

Sandra said...

your comment about red shoes just gave me a post to blog about. me to on the red shoes.

Susie said...

Karen, Love your post. This makes me think of a sign I saw in Mulberry, In., a very small town.. the sign said.."Prayer , the original wireless connection." Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Patsy said...

Glad to see this post, I feel sure many prayers are
still needed for us (To Stay A Nation.)

Blog Archive