Sunday, February 12, 2017

God's reassuring Presence

I'm never out of your sight.
You know everything I'm going to say
before I start the first sentence.
I look behind me and you're there,
then up ahead and you're there, too—
your reassuring presence, coming and going.
This is too much, too wonderful—
I can't take it all in!
Psalm 139:3-6 Message

My youngest son Cameron is on his way from New Jersey to visit with me for a few days. I will enjoy his company, as he likes to sing and play the piano, and play Scrabble. And he's a good cook!

13 comments :

Mildred said...

Good Sunday Morning, Sis! Your pretty rose background is perfect for Valentine's Day. Such a reassuring post. God bless you and yours. xoxo

Sandra said...

so beautiful, thanks and enjoy your Sunday

Mary Hutchins said...

That's wonderful, hope every minute of his visit is blessed by God. I enjoyed the scripture and your background is beautiful!!

NanaDiana said...

That is a beautiful passage from the Psalms, Karen. I hope you have a wonderful time with your son. He sounds like a great guy...AND...he can cook!!! xo Diana

Patsy said...

He is our help!
Glad you will have a fun time with your son.

weekend-windup said...

Have a nice time to enjoy with your son:)

Lady Jane said...

So glad you will have a visit from your son. Especially with all those wonderful attributes, lol... Enjoy his visit. Hugs, LJ

Red Rose Alley said...

Have a nice visit with your son, Karen. It sounds like you have a lot in common. And your red roses made my heart sing on this Sunday morning. :)

~Sheri

Dianna said...

Have a wonderful visit with your son, Karen.

L. D. said...

Enjoy your son. It is so great that he is out there doing missionary work. God bless you both.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh how delightful!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Rose said...

I hope he is there by now and that you are enjoying his company!

Connie said...

Wonderful verse! I hope you have a great time visiting with your son.

Blog Archive