Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Beautiful Story

I think this is such an uplifting story, I wanted to share it. I saw that Norma McCorvey ('Jane Roe') died on 2/18/17. I knew that she had become a believer in Jesus Christ in 1995, and had become a pro-life advocate, but I had never heard this story about her first experience in a church after her salvation.

This short article by Pastor Jim Garlow brought tears of joy to my eyes.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/63139-norma-mccorvey-s-first-church-experience-as-a-believer

5 comments :

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I am so thankful to know that she became a Christian. I pray that God will answer her prayers and repeal the Roe v. Wade law one of these days soon. Thank you for posting this story today. Amazing!

Mildred said...

It truly is a beautiful story. AMEN!

NanaDiana said...

That is quite a story. I knew that she became a Christian after the court case and she said she wished she could turn back time. She was a different person after her conversion. I had never read this part of her story though. xo Diana

Nonnie said...

Thanks for sharing that. I knew part of her story. I never made the connection of the Benham Brothers with Flip Benham.

Rose said...

What a wonderful story to read....thank you for the link!

Blog Archive