Monday, January 30, 2017

Treasure Hunt

My son, if you take my words to heart 
and treasure my commands within you,
 if you pay close attention to wisdom, 
and let your mind reach for understanding,
 if indeed you call out for insight, 
if you ask aloud for understanding, 
if you search for wisdom as if it were money
 and hunt for it as if it were hidden treasure
then you will understand the fear of the Lord 
and you will find the knowledge of God.
The Lord gives wisdom.
 From his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
Proverbs 2:1-6 God's Word

9 comments :

living from glory to glory said...

Love This
"If you ask aloud"
So many treasures, we are truly rich...
Blessings, Roxy

Mildred said...

Thank you for the Bible passage and I love the artwork. Wishing you a blessed day. Love you.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, thank you for sharing God's words and the pretty art. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day and week ahead!

Rose said...

Words to live by...sometimes I know I forget where the real treasure is.

I love the new look to your blog.

Theresa said...

Love this! I needed to hear this:) Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

Sandra said...

it has been many years since I heard this is the day and now I am singing it out loud.

Dianna said...

An excellent selection of Scripture to share with us, Karen. Thank you so much.

Connie said...

Thank you for sharing this scripture. Hope you have a great week.

KathyB. said...

Amen Sister.

Blog Archive