Wednesday, January 11, 2017

God's Love Has No Limits

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials His multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.

Annie Flint

12 comments :

Sandra said...

this reminded me of an old favorite hymn, Leaning on the everlasting arms.

Mildred said...

It reminded me of the old hymn, too. Such reassuring words.

Patsy said...

Good To start the day with--

Mary Hutchins said...

Beautiful....What a Friend We Have in Jesus!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful poem, beautiful header, and beautiful background!! Great to see on a grey week like this has been.

Regine Karpel said...

Great

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So beautiful! I think I will print out these words to read often :)

NanaDiana said...

Thanks for the reminder, Karen. That His love HAS no limits---unlike those of us that are earth bound. xo Diana

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Thank you for sharing the words to that special song. I love that one...and it is perfect for my year of "REST". I know I have sung that one many times in the past...and fully understand it better now the older I get...

Carla from The River said...

Thank you, Karen, I always appreciate your reminders.

Sarah said...

thank you for these beautiful words! I needed to hear this today. I love your blog!

Connie said...

These are such reassuring words. Thank you for sharing them.

Blog Archive