Sunday, January 8, 2017

Blessings from Above

“The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. You will live in joy and peace. The mountains and hills will burst into song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands!" Isaiah 55:10-12

13 comments :

Mildred said...

How beautiful. Wishing you a pleasant evening.

Rose said...

I don't know what to say...needed to hear this. And take it to heart.

NanaDiana said...

A beautiful message! Blessings to you- xo Diana

Carla from The River said...

Thank you for this message.
xx oo
Carla

Connie Smiley said...

Such great verses--thank you! Hope you have a wonderful new year. God bless you!

Sandra said...

We got a little of that rain He is talking about, but not quite enough. and then there are others who got to much.

Theresa said...

Blessings from heaven here at our house too:) Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Weekend-Windup said...

Everything comes from up to bless all down. Good one:)

GretchenJoanna said...

Great reminder of how everything speaks to us of God's grace in our lives. Thank you!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

One of my favorites! I love that the trees will clap their hands! I have envisioned that as I walk in our woods around our home...and I can truly see how that happens. God has created all things for His glory...including US. Thank you for being a part of that beautiful creation.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a wonderful verse. :) Karen, Your turquoise blog design is soooo pretty with the picture of the skies. Turquoise is one of my favorites and always fascinates me.

~Shero

Connie said...

Beautiful verse and photo. Hope you have a good week! :)

Rose said...

Wonderful verses.

Blog Archive