Monday, January 2, 2017

ASK

"This is what I want you to do: Ask the Father for whatever is in keeping with the things I've revealed to you. Ask in my name, according to my will, and he'll most certainly give it to you. Your joy will be a river overflowing its banks!"
John 16:23-24 Message

HAVE YOU ASKED? A missionary was witnessing to a man who was in a desperate situation. Fabian tried to tell him about his own faith in Jesus Christ, but the man said he didn't believe in Jesus. Finally Fabian asked him, "Have you ever just asked Jesus to reveal Himself to you?"
The man got down on his knees and began his prayer with, "Oh Lord". Then he began to cry out Jesus, Jesus. He was born again and is now a disciple.

You can hear Fabian's very encouraging message on VIMEO He begins speaking at 3.40 and speaks for 14 minutes. Awesome to hear what God is doing in a war torn country.
 https://vimeo.com/196636079


5 comments :

Theresa said...

Yes, I ask:) I am thankful to be able to ask, praying and believing! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

Stephanie said...

What wise words, dear Karen.

I hope you are well and enjoying the New Year. Blessings and love to you!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, so often we do not have because we do not ask...and God tells us to ask and it will be given to us... I wonder why we don't ask...perhaps we are afraid God will really give us what we are asking for...and then we'd have to actually do something. Lord, help my unbelief...and help me to truly want what I ask you to do. Amen.

Connie Arnold said...

Thanks for the great reminder to ask. Blessings to you in this new year, Karen.

Connie said...

A meaningful message! Hope you are having a good week.

Blog Archive