Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Song the Angels Sing

For lo, the days are hastening on,
By prophet bards foretold,
When with the ever circling years
Comes round the age of gold;
When peace shall over all the earth
Its ancient splendors fling,
And the whole world give back the song
Which now the angels sing.

The word 'SING' appears 121 times in the Bible.
The most recorded command in God's Word is
 'SING TO THE LORD".

There is an eternal song of rejoicing in Heaven.
We can choose to sing along.

Imagine the day
when the whole world gives back the song
which now the angels sing.

Glory to God in the highest
and on earth peace among men
with whom He is well pleased.
Luke 2:14

5 comments :

Debbie Harris said...

Beautiful! When I sing this hymn It gives me goose bumps.

Have a most beautiful day~~

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I can't wait to sing in the heavenly choir! Can you imagine how glorious that will be??? With all the angels and saints and cherubim and seraphim...we will be singing praises to the Lamb of God...Who took away the sins of the world...Hallelujah!!!

annie said...

Lovely!
I really enjoyed your snowman poem as well! It reminds me that when I was little I did really wonder where the snowmen went!

Theresa said...

What a beautiful post, it makes me want to SING! Have a blessed day dear Karen, BIG HUGS!

Connie said...

Neat post. Singing seems like the most natural way to praise Jesus.

Blog Archive