Friday, December 2, 2016

Imitation

Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that.
Ephesians 5:1-2 Message

There was a man in our worship band at church who played the guitar with his little four-year-old son right beside him on the platform every week playing his toy guitar. It was sweet to see that the son had all his Dad's moves down, and even his facial expressions.

Let me be a shadow in Your light
Just a small reflection of a greater love
Let me be a shadow in Your light
That falls on the lost and the lonely

I saw this photo online and I had to share it!
The caption said: Hen comforts kittens in storm.

2 comments :

Red Rose Alley said...

aahh, what a sweet picture. I've heard of animals protecting others in time of need. I really like the Ephesians Message. It was very special.

Have a peaceful weekend, Karen.

~Sheri

Pamela M. Steiner said...

"Oh to be like Thee, Blessed Redeemer! This is my constant yearning and plea..." Yes, more like the Master I would be. Help me Lord!

Blog Archive