Saturday, November 5, 2016

Revive US Again

Many places of worship are having solemn assemblies this weekend
 to pray for the election and our nation.

Will You not revive us again,
That Your people may rejoice in You?
Show us Your mercy, LORD,
And grant us Your salvation.
I will hear what God the LORD will speak,
For He will speak peace
To His people and to His saints;
But let them not turn back to folly.
Psalm 85:6-7

All glory and praise
To the God of all grace,
Who hast brought us, and sought us,
And guided our ways
Very beautiful rendition of one of my favorite hymns.



5 comments :

Mildred said...

Amen! Beautiful video. May God bless the election and God bless America.

Mary Hutchins said...

Hallelujah Thine the Glory!! Revive us Lord. Hello Karen, my first time to visit, will visit again soon!

Susie said...

Karen, I have been praying about the election and my voting....I plan on praying for the new president and congress. Let's face it those politicians need more help than just our votes. :) Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Thank you for this reminder to pray for our nation and this election. Seems like that's been my constant prayer lately. May God bless us and protect us and show our nation that He is definitely in control! Amen.

Connie said...

I love this song. One of my favorites.

Blog Archive