Monday, November 21, 2016

Beautiful God

We falsely “magnify” ourselves to hide what is really on the inside that we don’t want others to see. But God doesn’t have anything to hide. He magnifies Himself in truth to reveal and make known to us the beauty that is inside of Him. His glory is meant for our benefit. But it only benefits the humble. And this is why the first time we saw His form up close, it was of a Servant. - Cameron Hill

Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.
Isaiah 42:1 NIV

3 comments :

Susie said...

Hi Karen, What a nice post. Makes us want to be more Thankful here at Thanksgiving time. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

Red Rose Alley said...

I have been thinking a lot about 'humble' lately. Happy Thanksgiving, Karen. I hope you eat lots of goodies.

~Sheri

Connie said...

Wonderful scripture! Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive