Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sprucing Up for Fall

I am blessed to have kind neighbors. The ladies here in the apartment building are getting in the mood for autumn. Here are some pics of their door decorations.
My granddaughters helped me decorate my refrigerator door. They made leaf etchings with crayons and construction paper and I cut them out.
The quote and magnets are from I Corinthians 13:13
So now abide faith, hope, and love, these three. 
But the greatest of these is love.

It is beautiful here in Indiana today. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments :

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the pretty fall decorations. The leaves on the refrigerator at lovely. I love the fall colors. Happy weekend to you!

Mildred said...

You truly do have very thoughtful and compassionate neighbors. The door decorations are really colorful and make me want do decorate for Autumn. Your frig decorations are very special and I know when you see them you remember the fun times you and the girls had making these. I will never forget Miss Brady's colorful fall maple tree from our childhood home, will you??
God bless your day. xoxo

Debby Ray said...

Hi Karen! Thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment! I jut love decorating for fall...maybe even more than Christmas! I just bought some mums and pumpkins today to decorate my deck. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Theresa said...

Love your special FALL Leaves:) Enjoy your day dear Karen, it is beautiful here in the South this morning! HUGS!

Melanie said...

Fall decorating always puts me in a festive mood! How pretty to see all the lovely decorations. I'm considering getting mine out soon - even before the fall temps hit here. You have me inspired!

Red Rose Alley said...

Your neighbor's Fall wreaths are festive. I have been wanting to get one for my door. Children with crayons and construction paper.....oh, how wonderful for them to use their imagination. :)

Have a good week ahead, Karen.

~Sheri

Connie said...

The fall leaves on your refrigerator are so bright colored and pretty. It's great that you have nice neighbors.