Friday, September 30, 2016

How Precious

How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
If I should count them,
they are more in number than the sand.
When I awake, I am still with Thee.
Psalm 139:17

How precious to me are Your thoughts O God
And how precious to me are Your words
When I meditate on You and sing Your praise
My heart knows the reward

Whatever is righteous
Whatever is pure
Whatever is lovely 
Endures...

These are the thoughts that You have for me
The fruit of Your goodness and love
These are the thoughts that You have for me
The fruit of Your goodness and love


These lyrics were written by my son, Cameron Hill

11 comments :

eileeninmd said...

Hello, very pretty words from your son, lovely post.

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Mildred said...

Beautiful lyrics and verse. Great photo of Cameron. I wish you a very nice afternoon and a good weekend.

Connie said...

Lovely scripture and wonderful lyrics by your son. Have a nice weekend!

Nonnie said...

I see the loving pride you have in your son. His meditations are sweet.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, I read Psalm 139 this morning in my devotions...and here it is in a beautifully written song. Very special indeed. Thank you for sharing. Yes, How precious are your thoughts to me!

Melanie said...

Beautiful lyrics! I think at times we think that God is ready to scold us all the time. Instead, His thoughts are loving and precious. How wonderful is that! Have a blessed evening.

Doris said...

Beautiful, Karen. Thanks for sharing your son's talent with your readers! Enjoy your weekend!

Michele Morin said...

Beautiful! Thanks for enhancing our weekend with these thoughts.

Katie Mansfield said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Theresa said...

Beautiful words written by your handsome Son! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!

Red Rose Alley said...

Lovely lyrics by your son, Karen. I wanted to tell you that your Header design is so pretty with the Autumn leaves. It's a simple design, and my favorite so far. :)

Have a peaceful Sunday.

~Sheri