Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tell Me the Stories

Kaedyn is learning to read so quickly in first grade. She was reading the story of Noah and the ark and together, we colored this poster for her bedroom wall.
I was thankful for the stories of God's miracles recorded in His Word this morning as I read in Psalms 102:18,
This will be written for the generation to come, that a people not yet created may praise the Lord.

Tell me the story of Jesus
Write on my heart every word.
Tell me the story most precious,
Sweetest that ever was heard.
Fanny Crosby

8 comments :

Theresa said...

AWWWW, that's a sweet poster:) Little kids are just smarter these days, don't 'cha think? Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!

Connie said...

That's a sweet picture. I'm sure you enjoyed spending the time with her to color it together.

Mildred said...

That is a favorite old hymn and I love your and Kaedyn's artwork. I know you both enjoyed your time together!

Nonnie said...

Children seem to be learning so much at an early age. Our grandkids amaze me with their knowledge of things I didn't know until later. I love that song and the sweet picture of Noah's ark. The old hymns are so wonderful to sing.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The coloring is so well done. I never know what new background to expect when I visit. I love the changing, and they are always a wonderful surprise. This one is just plain cute! And very girly, as it should be for Kaedyn.

Susie said...

Love your post. It is always exciting to see our children learn. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Debbie Huffaker said...

So sweet.....love that old hymn.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a wonderful poster for Kaedyn's wall. How fun to color together. I've always loved the story of Noah's Ark.

~Sheri

Blog Archive