Thursday, August 11, 2016

Reach Out to Jesus

He is always there hearing every prayer
Faithful and true.
Walking by our side, in His love we hide
All the day through.
When you get discouraged just remember what to do,
Reach out to Jesus, He reaching out to you.
Ralph Carmichael

My son Cameron visited for three weeks. When he was packed and ready to go to his next job in New Jersey, all the ladies in my building gathered in a circle and prayed for God's blessings and care for the trip. How wonderful to have praying family members and friends. Please pray for the Christian outreach youth camp he will be helping with for the next two weeks in Newark, NJ.

10 comments :

Debbie Huffaker said...

Oh how precious for your son to be prayed over....there's power in prayer! Hope the camp is a great success......for God's glory.

Nonnie said...

I remember Ralph Carmichael songs mostly because of the ORU singers. Like that song. I also hope the camp is a success.

Carla from The River said...

Sending prayers!
Carla

Connie said...

Prayers for your son and for the youth camp. I hope it goes well for him. Have a nice weekend, Karen!

Red Rose Alley said...

I know what you mean about the ladies praying with you at church, Karen. My good friend from church just prayed for Jess and Brian's safe trip on their honeymoon. Love these ladies from our church, they are quite special. I'm glad you got to visit with your son for three weeks. :)

~Sheri

L. D. said...

I am so glad you got to see your son. He is a great soldier of Jesus.

Susie said...

Karen, I think that is so special. I love how much our blog families pray for one another's needs. I have felt so love by so many who have prayed for me and my family members. I will pray for your son also. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Mildred said...

Joining with the others praying for Cameron. Your neighbors certainly are a blessing.

Karen said...

Cameron is doing well and thanks you all for your prayers.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are blessed to live among so many caring Christians. Your new background is beautiful! I love your header, the verse is one of my favorite...from Isaiah.

Blog Archive