Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Prayer for Grandchildren



Granddaughter Ashlynn turned thirteen yesterday (my daughter's middle child). She is a beautiful young lady who loves Jesus.
Here is my prayer for all the grandkids.

Father God,

I pray that Jesus Christ will live in my grandkids through faith. I pray that LOVE will be the ground into which they sink their roots, and LOVE will be their unshakable foundation.

I pray that they will be able to understand how wide, long, high, and deep Your LOVE is, and that they will be filled to overflowing with the LOVE of God.

Nana

based on Ephesians 3:17-19

6 comments :

Carla from The River said...

My son Atticus has a birthday on the 18th. He will be 14. I will pray this over him as well. Thank you!
Carla

Nonnie said...

A beautiful granddaughter and a perfect prayer. Happy birthday to Ashley.

Theresa said...

Beautiful! I pray the same for my grandkids! Have a blessed day

Connie said...

That is a wonderful montage pf photos, and your prayer is lovely.

Mildred said...

I love the photo collage. Wishes for a happy 13th birthday.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is a nice prayer for grandchildren, Karen. :) You have little ones that appreciate and love you, how special is that?

~Sheri

Blog Archive