Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Lifter of My Head


Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, 
and He shall strengthen your heart.
Wait, I say, on the Lord!
Psalm 27:14

Thou O Lord art a shield about me.
You're my glory and the lifter of my head.
Psalm 3:3

I am remembering a young single mom and her three children singing praise to God at the homeless shelter in KC. So grateful for the Bible study and praise. They brought much joy to other homeless people, even though they were living in a temporary shelter, waiting to see how God would provide. 

They sang many worship songs with hand motions and dance steps. And the little five year old boy really lifted the spirit of a new lady by singing to her "You Are So Beautiful to Me".

4 comments :

Connie said...

Sweet story of a family who knew how to help others. Uplifting verses too.

Nonnie said...

That's a beautiful spirit. So precious.

shortybear said...

nice story

Red Rose Alley said...

That five year old boy is very special, indeed. :)

~Sheri

Blog Archive