Wednesday, March 16, 2016

To Keep Your Lovely Face

To keep Your lovely face 
ever before my eyes
This is my prayer. 
Make it my strong desire
That in my secret heart 
no other love competes.
No rival throne survives,
and I serve only You.
This morning, in the prayer time at our Ladies' Bible study, we found that many of the mothers and grandmothers were praying for their family members who had strayed away from walking in the Lord's will. And many tears were shed by those who had not heard from their loved ones in years.

I think the words to this song express my prayer that in these chaotic times, we and our children will not be deceived by counterfeit 'gods', In times like these, more than ever, we need a Savior.

4 comments :

Arlene Grimm said...

We all have those burdens don't we Karen?

Connie said...

That is a powerful prayer.

Theresa said...

My prayer too dear Karen! Have a blessed day! HUS!

Nonnie said...

I pray for loved ones who have strayed. I know the Lord answered my mom's prayers for me many years ago. I don't want anybody of my family to be missing from that great day.

Blog Archive