Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Lord Be Magnified

Let all those who seek You rejoice 
and be glad in You;
 Let such as love Your salvation say continually, 
“The Lord be magnified!”
Psalm 40:16
In my apartment the double window in the living room has a perfect view of the sunset. Makes me want to stop what I'm doing and praise the Lord for the beauty of creation.
It reminds me of when my first child, Carl, was small. We could hear church chimes at dusk, and he would stop playing and say, "Mom, let's talk to Jesus!"

5 comments :

Mildred said...

So happy you have a big window to view the beautiful sunset. Sweet memory of Carl. I know he and his daughter are enjoying the snow!

Patsy said...

Good to stay warm and just look out!

Denise said...

sounds lovely

Connie said...

That's a sweet memory. A view of the sunset is something to treasure.

Red Rose Alley said...

aahh, your son was precious when he said that. :)

~Sheri

Blog Archive