Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sure-footed

One morning we had freezing rain, covered with sleet, and a few inches of snow. I woke up before dawn and peeked out to see a family of deer playing in the street. We live on a steep hill on a dead end, but the deer continued to prance and frolic up and down for a hour.

I opened the Bible to read about sure-footed deer in Habakkuk 3.

"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord. 
I will joy in the God of my salvation. 
The Lord God is my strength. 
He will make my feet like deer's feet 
and He will make me walk on my high hills

4 comments :

Denise said...

I love that.

Connie said...

Lovely verse! That's a pretty photo, but it sure looks cold. :)

Theresa said...

Hope you stay warm and have sure feet like the deer:) HUGS!

Red Rose Alley said...

What a sight that must have been! I used to see deer at the park where I used to live. I have always thought there was something very special about the deer. Another pretty picture today. The snow is beautiful.

~Sheri