Sunday, November 22, 2015

God of Love


Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10
I receive newsletters from missionaries that I met in Kansas City who are now serving in the middle east and in northern Africa. They tell of many who are turning to Jesus Christ and hungry for God's Word. These people see the injustice and cruelty every day. I pray that they know the one true God  -  the God of Love.

Father God, You alone are our refuge and our strength. May we trust in You in these troubled times.

6 comments :

Red Rose Alley said...

Karen, I can't tell you what this verse means to me right now. I love this verse so much, and lately I've been seeing many verses out there, but this one keeps popping up, and it is such a special one and means everything to me. Thank you for sharing, my dear.

~Sheri

Mildred said...

Amen.
God bless you and your family this Thanksgiving week.

Theresa said...

Trusting and PRAYING along with you! Have a blessed Thanksgiving dear friend, HUGS!

Denise said...

I LOVE THIS

dellartist said...

God bless you Karen. I am praying with you. God is so good. May He bless you richly, especially during this Thanksgiving season.

Susan said...

One of my favorite verses! Our family has been in a whirlwind lately and this verse has been on my heart during these busy days. Thank you for sharing it... Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!