Saturday, October 24, 2015

Waiting Expectantly!

In the morning, Lord, You hear my voice;
In the morning, I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.
Psalm 5:3

This past week, six year-old Kaedyn was at my house working on a Fall leaf project. We could not find her pencil box that held her Crayola markers. She said we could pray and ask God to help us. 

"We need to hold hands while we pray," she told me. She asked God to show her where it was, and she thanked Him in Jesus' name.

She stood up with a big smile fully expecting to see the box. And she did!! It was behind her stack of library books on the dresser hidden until that moment.

What an awesome God!

9 comments :

NanaDiana said...

I love these sweet moments like this. Childhood faith is so amazing. I wish we ALL had that ALL the time, Karen. xo Diana

ps. IF you have time pop over and sign up for the giveaway for my son's newest venture.

Denise said...

yes, truly awesome

Susan said...

Oh to have the faith of a child... such special God-moments shared with grandchildren... and to have the assurance that their faith & hope is in Jesus' name! Yes God is awesome indeed!

Arlene said...

So sweet and a reminder for all of us when we are frustrated.

KathyB. said...

Simple prayer requests and joyous answers from the hearts and mouths of children who trust God implicitly. God is good to you , God is good !

dellartist said...

Thank you for sharing this sweet, lovely story. There is nothing like a child's faith to help us build our own!

Nonnie said...

Oh yes! Out of the mouths of babes and the faith of a child. So sweet to trust in Jesus. What a wonderful moment to share.

Daisy said...

What a wonderful moment!

Red Rose Alley said...

What a nice story about a child's faith, I loved it.

~Sheri