Monday, April 20, 2015

Time with the Grandchildren!

I've been at my daughter's house for a few days. The youngest was very excited to see Nana and her "little red car". We went for a walk and fed the ducks at the park near their house. My daughter is wearing the sunglasses, and the three granddaughters are in the center. Kaedyn wanted me to set her hair on curlers as we got ready for the air show and fireworks at Thunder Over Louisville. I am wearing a bracelet the 12 year old made me on her loom. The oldest will soon be Sweet Sixteen and get her driver's license.

13 comments :

Mildred said...

Hi All!!! Great photos. Sounds like a fun time together. I like that new bracelet Nana!

Dorothy said...

So glad you are having a good visit with your family! Nice pictures!

Ginny said...

What a beautiful family you have. And the bracelet is lovely. When I was a teenager, I used to roll my hair in those exact same rollers!

Saleslady371 said...

Fun time I'm sure! Those pink curlers, so cute.

Arlene said...

What a fun time Karen....those grands do grow up TOO fast!!

Patsy said...

Always fun to be with the grand's.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Sweet post with precious family. I love the photos!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful time! Thanks for commenting on my blog. For some reason I don't have a direct email to you anymore!

A grand driving! Oh- No! How can that be??!!! When did we get this old? lol xo Diana

Susan said...

Time with our grands is always the best-spent time ever! I love your pictures and I know you have loved every moment of your time with your daughter & family. Have a blessed week!

Doris said...

So special to spend time with your family. The pictures are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them, Karen!

Lady Jane said...

You have a beautiful family Karen. My mom use to use those rollers before she went to the pink sponge ones. I used the brush ones. Cant believe I use to sleep on those things, lol... What we went thru to make ourselves bee ut a full.... lol. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Daisy said...

What great pictures! Sounds like you had a lovely visit.

Debbie said...

Sounds like a ton of fun!!

Blog Archive