Sunday, March 29, 2015

March - Going Out Like a Lamb

I will be glad to see April arrive
and warmer temperatures!

This coming week, many will stop to ponder the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I love to see the lilies blooming this time of year.
They remind me of this verse:

My beloved is mine, and I am his.
He feeds his flock among the lilies.
Song of Solomon 2:16
credit
My favorite flower of all is lily of the valley.
I named my blog LILY VALLEY because the lily of the valley is so delicate and fragile, yet it grows in difficult places. Does it seem to you also that God reveals Himself more vividly in the midst of difficulties...or is it simply at times like that when I stop to really look and listen for Him?


6 comments :

Mildred said...

Beautiful verse. I am reminded of Easter time when we were young and we would all attend church together. Precious memories.

Glenda said...

We do most of our growing in or because of the difficult times, I believe. Beautiful post!

Dorothy said...

Yes, I know from experience that we are closer to God in the midst of difficulties. I think that's because we get really serious and sincere as we seek His help!

Ginny said...

You got a good picture. Do you have any Lilies Of The Valley? It is hard to find any around here. They are so sweet. My hobby is photography. So to me, I see God in flowers, sunsets, and everything He has made.

Arlene said...

I am back from my trip and enjoying a catch up with my blog friends. Lily of the Valley is the flower for my birthday month, May. I enjoyed seeing the pretty Baptist church you shared as well Karen. Hope it is getting a bit warmer where you are!!

Daisy said...

Beautiful verse. Wishing you a Blessed Easter.

Blog Archive