Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Faith and Liberty

Governor Bobby Jindal, Louisiana

I watched the documentary "MONUMENTAL" again today. It affected me even more deeply than when it first came out. Kirk Cameron speaks with historians to get the truth of the founding of our nation, and how the younger generation is not being taught this truth in public schools today.

He takes us to visit the National Monument to the Forefathers in Plymouth, Massachusetts. I had never heard of this monument which commemorates the Mayflower Pilgrims, even though it is said to be the world's largest solid granite monument.
You can read about it HERE

2 comments :

CatTales said...

Thank you; how interesting.

NanaDiana said...

Karen- This is pretty interesting!
Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving comments today. It won't let me reply directly to you via email. Just wanted to say thanks. xo Diana

Blog Archive