Sunday, March 15, 2015

Carried in His Arms


Praise the Lord; praise God our savior!
For each day he carries us in his arms.
Psalm 68:19

He will feed his flock like a shepherd.
He will carry the lambs in his arms,
Holding them close to his heart.
He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.
Isaiah 40:11

by Tommy Walker
I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

3 comments :

CatTales said...

Thank you for sharing such an uplifting and sweet post this morning. God bless your day. Love you.

Theresa said...

I am so thankful that he hears me when I call! Enjoy this glorious Sunday dear Karen! HUGS!

Daisy said...

Reassuring words and scriptures. Thank you, Karen.

Blog Archive