Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Childlike Heart


Everything in me says "Thank you!"
credit

“‘From the lips of children and infants
    you, Lord, have called forth your praise”
Matthew 21:16
Angels listen as I sing my thanks."
Psalm 138:1 Message
A song of Your faithfulness
A song of Your grace
And of Your loving kindness
To the glory of Your name
With everything that's in me, Lord
Listen to me say
I want to sing a song for You,
I want to sing a song.

Lyrics from Sing a Song (Third Day)








4 comments :

CatTales said...

So beautiful. I also love your header photo. Have a great day.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- To have the faith of a child, huh? Have a great day, Karen. xo Diana

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, A faith of a child is wonderful, yet at times I do not want to think like a child, just to trust like one!
Thinking of you and hope you are doing well, how is your sister doing?
Blessings, Roxy

Ginny said...

Amen!

Blog Archive