Wednesday, February 18, 2015

SET APART FOR GOD

I felt that God wanted me to share this with someone today.

When my son died, after calls were made, and friends started coming in, I felt desperate to get alone with God. I went to my bedroom and knelt down. The words I heard in my spirit were,"Be ye holy for I am holy." 

In just a moment, Father showed me that He is love,  He never changes, and He has drawn a circle around His children, setting them apart through the truth of His Word for His purpose.

He knew the number of our days before we were born. No man can pluck us out of His hand. When we leave this world, we are still His.

The death of His saints is precious and holy to Him.

I had a glimpse of my loved one with Jesus' arms encircling him.
God loves us. Oh, how He loves you and me!

2 comments :

NanaDiana said...

OH- I cannot imagine losing a son. What heartache-even knowing he is with God somehow must only put a dull bandaid on the pain. I am so sorry that you have had to endure this in your life.
God bless you...you know you will see him again one day. xo Diana

Joy said...

I believed God comforted you when your son passed away. He is in God's presence now and you will again see Him face to face one day.

Blog Archive