Thursday, February 19, 2015

Divine Appointment

When I have an important appointment, I can hardly sleep the night before with anticipation. I try not to let anything prevent me for being where I am supposed to be.

Isn't it amazing to think about how God thought of you and me before he ever created the world. He wrote our names in His appointment book for this time in history?

"In spite of escalating turmoil in our world, there remains one last, great outpouring of mercy during the end times. This supernatural season of grace has been predetermined. It is an 'appointed time' of the Lord."
Francis Frangipane

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14

It shall be said in that day, Behold our God upon Whom we have waited and hoped, that He might save us! This is the Lord, we have waited for Him; we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation. Isaiah 25:9

Heavenly Father,
In spite of the troubles around us, help us to focus on Your mercy and grace, knowing that Your are ears are open to our prayers. Thank You for the privilege of having a front row seat as we behold Your glory.


1 comment :

NanaDiana said...

That is a beautiful post, Karen. I am the same way when I have an important appointment I can hardly sleep the night before....xo Diana