Friday, December 12, 2014

ONE THING

International House of Prayer Kansas City announced that Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke will be preaching at the One Thing Conference that is held December 28-31, 2014.

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. Ps 27:4

This short video gives a sampling of how God has used Bonnke's love for people to reach nations with the gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray that we will see this kind of hunger for God in America!

5 comments :

Cattails said...

Praise the Lord.

Theresa said...

I believe that the only answer to the problems in America is God! I pray for peace and love thru our Lord! Have a blessed day my friend, thanks for sharing this video! HUGS!

Joy said...

And for all the nations!
We all need God and I thank God for people who dare to speak the word of God.

Nonnie said...

Turning to God is our only hope.

Susan said...

Thank you Karen for visiting my blog today and your sweet comment. I look forward to reading more of your posts -- God always brings people into our lives at His perfect timing. God bless you, new friend!