Monday, September 8, 2014

Enough for Me

This morning the hymn, "My faith has found a resting place", came to mind. One of the verses reads:

Enough for me that Jesus saves
This ends my fear and doubt
A sinful soul I came to Him
He'll never cast me out

I need no other argument
I need no other plea
It is enough that Jesus died
And that He died for me
Eliza Hewitt, 1891

Jesus' disciples once asked Him, "Where will anyone be able to find ENOUGH bread here in this desolate place to satisfy all these people?" Mark 8:4

It's good to remember how that situation turned out!

The most important thing we will learn in life is that Jesus is ENOUGH.

4 comments :

Daisy said...

Yes! Reassuring words!

Blackberry Lane said...

Comforting words. Have a good day.

Theresa said...

Amen dear Sister! AMEN! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Nonnie said...

One of the songs we sang this weekend was Christ is Enough for Me. I love it. He is!