Saturday, August 9, 2014

More Than Enough


Remember Papa ten Boom handing young Corrie her train ticket just before she stepped on the train to Amsterdam (from the film The Hiding Place). The Lord God says, "I have all you need, hidden for you in my pocket! I am more than enough."


So why should I worry
About the highs and the lows
The ups and the downs
When by my faith I know
My God is more than enough
He can supply all my needs
He is my El Shaddai
He always looks out for me
Jehovah Jireh, He is my God

6 comments :

Karen said...

Amen! He is more than enough...all I need...

Denise said...

Oh yes, He is more than enough. He is my all in all.

Mary said...

Great reminder of our wonderful Provider, Jesus Christ.

Pamela said...

Such an encouraging post--more than enough. That just gives me such piece. Regardless of what the week ahead brings, God is more than enough to see me through it.

Daisy said...

Comforting words! Wishing you a happy week.

Nonnie said...

Corrie ten Boom has always been an encouragement to me. He truly is more than enough.