Saturday, August 23, 2014

He is our Peace

"There will be no permanent peace and safety for Jerusalem until the Prince of Peace Himself comes to establish His reign on earth. So in effect, when I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, what I am really praying for is not for the terms of a treaty. I’m not praying for an independent Palestinian state or the recognition of Israel’s right to exist. What I’m really praying for is the return of Jesus. Yeshua. Israel’s Messiah. The Prince of Peace. So I’m on my knees, praying for the peace of Jerusalem. Even so, come Lord Jesus." - Anne Graham Lotzhttp://www.annegrahamlotz.org/blog/2014/jul/peace-jerusalem/

3 comments :

Daisy said...

Wishing you a Peace-filled Sunday. :)

L. D. said...

Amen, blessing to you Karen.

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Karen, I loved this, I am going to go to that site and check it out! I have her devotional!
How are you doing? Sending a hug your way!
Roxy email me soon!