Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Book of Remembrance

Then those who feared the Lord talked often one to another; and the Lord listened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who reverenced and worshipfully feared the Lord and who thought on His name.
And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.
Malachi 3:16-18 Amplified

Lord Jesus, In this beautiful season of the year, let us not neglect to talk to You, and about You, for You take note even when we think about Your precious name. When I acknowledge You, you openly declare that I am Yours and You are mine. Thank you for Your mercy and steadfast love.

5 comments :

Nonnie said...

These are some of my favorite Scriptures and when I am with my friends who love talking about the Lord and His goodness, this comes to my mind. He is listening - He is pleased. What wonderful thoughts to belong to such a great and merciful and wonderful Father God.

Cathy said...

Very beautiful, Dear. Thank you. Blessings ~

Joy said...

Talking to God is like getting our energy filled for the day. Amen for your prayer Karen. A nice reminder for all of us.

Theresa said...

I love having my conversations with HIM:) Love and prayers coming your way dear Karen, HUGS!

Daisy said...

Well said!