Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Your Love, Oh Lord

Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness
Stretches to the skies

Your righteousness
Is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows
Like the ocean's tide

I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
And I will find my strength
In the shadow of Your wings

Your unfailing love, O Lordis as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the ocean depths.

Psalm 36:5-6

6 comments :

Dianna said...

Very nice, Karen.

Theresa said...

I am SO thankful for that love! I really feel it today:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Daisy said...

Beautiful post and scripture, Karen. Hope you have a nice day!

Beth said...

Beautiful words Karen!

Pam Williams said...

Beautiful song, beautiful verses! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Denise said...

Such precious words.

Blog Archive