Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Angels

"Believers, look up. Take courage.
The angels are nearer to you than you think."
Billy Graham

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice,
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain 
to receive power and riches and wisdom 
and might and honor and glory and blessing.”
Revelation 5:11-12

The angels are always singing and worshiping God. 
At any time, day or night, we are invited to join in!

5 comments :

Delvalina said...

Amen! He is high and be lifted up.
:)

Pam Williams said...

Joining in with the angels, Karen!

Theresa said...

I don't leave home without my angels protecting me:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Daisy said...

It's comforting knowing those angels are there. :)

living from glory to glory said...

Praise God, Our angels are camped all around us! He has given His Angels charge about us! I have sensed their presence many times.
Blessings, Roxy

Blog Archive