Friday, October 4, 2013

We Have a Living Hope

Blessed be the God and Father 
of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
who according to His great mercy 
has caused us to be born again 
to a living hope 
through the resurrection 
of Jesus Christ from the dead, 
to obtain an inheritance 
which is imperishable and undefiled 
and will not fade away, 
reserved in heaven for you, 
who are protected by the power of God 
through faith for a salvation 
ready to be revealed in the last time.
1 Peter 1:3-5


My God is for me
He's not against me
So tell me,
 whom then shall I fear?

Tommy Walker

On this video Tommy Walker tells the story behind the song
I HAVE THIS HOPE

6 comments :

Daisy said...

Having hope is a wonderful blessing. Have a good weekend, Karen! :)

Blackberry Lane said...

AMEN!

Joy said...

Beautiful:) inspiration!

3dlessons4life said...

I am so thankful for that He is our hope. :)

Stopping by today from Spiritual Sundays.

Dianna said...

A wonderful promise...the living hope! Thank you so much for sharing both the Scripture and the video! Such an encouragement!

Denise said...

Amen my friend.

Blog Archive