Monday, September 16, 2013

Good Work


I am sure that God who began the good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in his grace until his task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns.
Philippians 1:6 NLT

I'm in a wonderful Bible study group where there is a young woman with many questions about walking with the Lord. I told her, "I'm so proud of you for coming to Bible study and wanting to follow Jesus at a young age."

Although I am the oldest person in the group, I'm thankful that I will continue to be reshaped and remolded as long as I live...until that day when Jesus Christ returns.


6 comments :

Cranberry Morning said...

Amen, Amen!!

Daisy said...

Isn't it surprising how some one else's faith journey can also affect our own? :) Have a great day, Karen.

Denise said...

Amen my friend.

Ceil said...

Hi Karen! I bet she really looks up to you too. We learn so much from each other, don't we? Thanks be to God who shares his wisdom with us...so we can pass it on.

Nice to be here today!
Ceil

Nonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonnie said...

Such a blessing to be part of another's growing in their love for the Lord.

Blog Archive