Monday, September 9, 2013

Day of Prayer 9/11/13

This Wednesday, September 11, has been declared as a Day of Prayer for our nation and for personal repentance before God.

We also remember those who lost their lives on 9/11/01 and their families, as well as those brave men and women who responded to the tragedy.

If you have never read the children's book The Little Chapel That Stood, you can hear the author, A.B. Curtis, read her book on You Tube. It is an amazing true story about the courage of brave Americans in the face of a terror attack. She gives some great background information at the beginning. To hear the story only, skip to the half-way point.



7 comments :

Blackberry Lane said...

Thank you for sharing about the Day of Prayer and I love this video.

Daisy said...

9/11 is a day to remember in prayer for sure.

Amelia said...

Yes, we sure need to be in prayers for our country. There are so many battles within and out. I can't watch the video because of limited bandwidth but I will be sure to when I am able! : )

Blessings!

Theresa said...

Our Nation NEEDS lots of prayers! I will be joining in prayer! Have a blessed week dear Karen, I am going to watch the video:)

living from glory to glory said...

Very important days we must keep our prayer sheild high. I am so sorry about missing the Grandchildren. I have four of them in Florida. They call me every Monday night. But I still really miss them.
Blessings, Roxy

Denise said...

Yes, we must pray.

Cranberry Morning said...

I followed a rabbit trail and ended up at your lovely blog. I'm now your newest follower, via GFC and Feedly. It's hard to have grandchildren living far away. We do too. I get to hear voices on the phone and an occasional Skype session, but it's surely not the same as having them living next door. Blessings.

Blog Archive