Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wonderful Sight

I visited the International House of Prayer this week in Kansas City.  It was about 6 a.m. Monday morning. The building seats almost 1,000 people and it was FULL of mostly young adults, praying for the situations in the middle east. When I got home, I thought back about that sight. Hundreds of young people gathering early in the morning to pray and worship God...in the heart of America...Awesome sight!

For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea. —Habakkuk 2:14 NASB

Here is one of my favorite worship leaders here: Justin Rizzo.

5 comments :

Beth said...

Wonderful, the power of prayer.

Blackberry Lane said...

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's not something we would ever see on the news.

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Karen, I have never been to IHOP but we have watched it live stream. We have a Pastor friend and his daughter visiting there for this long week-end. I am so blessed to know that they are praying about the Middle East situation. May you have a wonderful week-end!
Blessings, Roxy

Delvalina said...

Wow, that wonderful my friend.

My heart full of praises when I read your post that you guys praying for Middle East.
to God be the glory.

Thanks for sharing Karen!

Blessing,
Delvalina

Denise said...

Really nice.