Friday, August 30, 2013

To God Be the Glory


So God made the horizon and separated the water above and below the horizon. And so it was. God named what was above the horizon sky. There was evening, then morning—a second day.
Genesis 1:7-8 God's Word

I am so thrilled that my granddaughters are going to Christian school this year. The one in high school told me that she has never liked history, but now it is her favorite subject. Her teacher uses the Bible as well as the history book. She asked me to read the book of Daniel with her.
I like the saying that history is HIS story!

4 comments :

Blackberry Lane said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayers.

Delvalina said...

Awww this the cutest thing ever!

my prayer that she grows more and know God in her life.

You are blessed grandma :)

Blessing,
Delvalina

Denise said...

Praise God.

Lynda said...

We homeschooled for four and one-half years. Our curriculum was Christian. It was so "rich" and resonated with a completeness in my spirit. I am happy to hear this report about the grandchildren.

Blog Archive