Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nothing

NOTHING can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There maybe pain in the night
but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails

The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

YOU MAKE ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD
  Chris McClarney  - Anthony Skinner

8 comments :

Blackberry Lane said...

Praise the Lord! Wonderful, reassuring words.

Daisy said...

What a blessing!

Lynda said...

We discussed something like this in Sunday School this morning. Great words.

Stephanie said...

Precious, comforting words! Thank you for this lovely post.

Hugs to you!

Joy said...

Beautiful words from heaven!

Denise said...

Precious blessing.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Karen,

I'm singing this in my head right now. Love that song and often I hear the song and never really take the words to heart. I really "heard" them as I visited your blog and what beautiful words and a promise they are!

Blessings,
Tammy

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

We hear this song on K-Love radio a lot...it's great! :) God's love is mind-blowing.

Thank you for sharing and participating in Faithful Fridays! :)

God bless,
Joy :)

Blog Archive