Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Will

Our Father God says:

"I will never leave you nor forsake you!" Deuteronomy 31:8

I will be your counselor and friend!
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; 
 I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." Psalm 32:8

I will always be thinking of you!
"I will not forget you." Isaiah 49:15

I will forgive you! 

I will always love you!
"This is how God showed his love among us: 
He sent his one and only Son into the world 
that we might live through him." 1 John 4:9

11 comments :

Cathy said...

Lovely words from God ~ Thank you.

Cathy said...

I tried to comment on your last post, but could not for some reason. :( Praying for God to protect those new believers and use them for His glory.

Delvalina said...

Hi Karen,

what a beautiful reminder for us that how much our Father loves us. Some of them are my favorite verses :)

Anyway, I love your new layout of blog.

Blessing,
Delvalina

Blackberry Lane said...

A beautiful post.

Stephanie said...

Such precious promises from God's Word. Thank you, dear Karen, for sharing with us! By the way, your blog is absolutely lovely :)

Hugs!

NanaDiana said...

Isn't that wonderful news? xo Diana

Denise said...

love all these verses.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Loving each of these verses and re-reading them! :)

Dorothy said...

Wonderful promises and we know they are true!!!

Lynda said...

PRAISE HIM for His wonderful goodness to us!!!

Daisy said...

Such lovely reassurance!

Blog Archive