Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Strong Arm

My child I knew you
before the world began

And I was there every time
you put your name on the sand

But lately I know
you've been through quite a storm

My child I've been there,
since the day you were born

Oh, and I rule the wind.
O yes, and I calm the sea

And the sun won't go down
until I say that it can leave

Just as sure as my Word
I stand here right by your side

And if you're just too weak
to go on

Remember child
that I'm your strong arm

The people will wonder,
and they'll stand amazed

They say you are a miracle
and I will be praised

And even though your pain
has been too hard to bear

Just know that I am with you,
there's no need to despair

7 comments :

Denise said...

needed this, thanks.

Blackberry Lane said...

Thank you for sharing this.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

love this!

Joy said...

So beautiful. Can I borrow this poem?. It really suits my life story.

Daisy said...

Very nice. Thank you for sharing it.

Lynda said...

I read a lot and have never seen that before! Excellent presentation of our wonderful God!

Nonnie said...

I like Lenny Leblanc, but this song is new to me. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

Blog Archive