When I took my youngest child to the pediatrician for his six week checkup, the pediatrician asked me how many children I had.
"Four," I replied.
"And is this the youngest?" he asked. (He was serious.)
We changed pediatricians!
Here are some more blunders. (Taken from frangipane.org humor page.)
The following are actual medical records taken from patients' charts:
- The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut and handed to the pediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately.
- Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid.
- She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life until 1989 when she got a divorce.
- I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
- Patient is numb from her toes down.
- While in the emergency room, she was examined, X-RATED and sent home.
- The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
- Condition of boy who swallowed quarter: Still no change.
- ► 2016 ( 215 )
- ► 2015 ( 131 )
- ► 2014 ( 49 )
- You Are God Alone
- What's Next?!!
- Cold Feet
- God Is Holding Onto You
- Sunrise - Sunset
- God Keeps His Promises to Israel
- My Prayer
- Give it to God
- Come, Lord Jesus, Come!
- Medical Records ?!
- The Cost of Getting Even?
- Brand New
- The Night Shines as the Day
- Make Yourself at Home
- WAVES OF MERCY
- Good Things
- God's Unfailing Love
- Creatures Great and Small
- "I'm Sorry"- A short anecdote by Pastor Frangipane...
- While We Are Praying...
- Strong Arm
- Reagan Quote on Israel
- ▼ July ( 25 )