Tuesday, July 23, 2013

God Keeps His Promises to Israel


I, the LORD, have spoken,

and my words will come true.

You will have such a harvest

that you won't be able

to bring in all of your wheat

before plowing time.

You will have grapes left over

from season to season;

your fruitful vineyards

will cover the mountains.

I'll make Israel prosper again.

You will rebuild your towns

and live in them.

You will drink wine

from your own vineyards

and eat the fruit you grow.

I'll plant your roots deep

in the land I have given you,

and you won't ever

be uprooted again.

I, the LORD God, have spoken.

Amos 9:12-15

6 comments :

Nonnie said...

And His promises are true and always come to pass.

NanaDiana said...

Wonderful promises, Karen. xo Diana

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, I pray for Israel often. I love to hear about it. I have a sweet gal named Anna on my blog roll you might like to check her out. She is in Israel!
Domestic Fellicity is her blogs name.
Blessings, Roxy

Denise said...

God is faithful.

Stephanie said...

Amen! God's promise are ALWAYS true :) Thank you for sharing.

Hugs to you!

Daisy said...

Reminds me of the song, "Standing on the Promises." :)

Blog Archive